Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween

This year I was planning on using my Mr. & Mrs. Potato head costumes again, but my little sister really wanted to use them for her Halloween dance. I decided I might as well make some new costumes and this is what I came up with. 

Morgan was Grinch Green (he picked out the names)


and I was Perfect Purple (isn't he so nice?!)



Hurray for Crayons! They were really simple to make and I had lots of fun designing the pattern myself and cutting out all of the letters while watching lots of movies :)

We were in charge of our ward Halloween party (which went well and I am REALLY glad its over) and I did a photo booth so everyone could get Halloween pictures. It was great!
Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Cute costumes. What's the secret to getting your husband to dress up? And congrats on being done with the party, being in charge always makes it a little less fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! I love them! I wish so bad you lived close so we could spend our days alone together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I love the costumes! I'm so impressed with how awesome your letters turned out.

    Morgan is sweet - I loved the color names.

    ReplyDelete