Shopping cart cover to keep the germs away from the baby.
I found this really cute dress at Target, but it was too short so I decided to try and make a skirt out of it.
It was pretty tricky, but I think it went well for my first time.
I wanted to make something unique for one of my friends who just had a cute baby girl. I searched online for weeks trying to find something that I could make and I finally saw this diaper holder.
A cute place to keep all the diapers and they can remain hidden.
It was really fun to figure this out and make it.
My next sewing project is going to be baby booties. I am a little nervous about these but decided that I have nothing to lose so stay tuned for the final product.
Fun projects. There is just something that feels good about homemade gifts :) Good luck with the booties!
ReplyDeleteThat is a cute dress. I have altered clothes before (Like adding 4 inches to the bottom of a dress) but I have never turned a dress into a skirt. Brilliant! And your other projects are cute too. I love my cart covers and diaper stacker, so I am sure that whomever receives the gifts you made will love them too.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the pattern for the cart cover? I've been trying to find one!was it hard? All your projects are super cute, makes me really want to practice! Lol
ReplyDelete