-Fall is really here
-We get to watch General Conference! Hurray for the first Wyoming temple!!!
-I get to decorate for Halloween (my favorite decorating holiday)
-And we get to carve pumpkins, make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and dress-up.
I have been anxiously waiting to put up this cute Halloween background on the blog! I hope Fall in CA is sort of wonderful; sadly, nothing can compare to the East coast Fall, but such is life.
Tonight, on this first of October, Morgan and I get to experience our first ever Stanford football game. I have been listening to the marching band practice for the past two weeks. What a great way to start a great month!
Fall hike in Shenandoah National Park
Beautiful colors
Happy October everyone! Oh, and please do share some couple costume ideas with me if you have any. I need to start working on that asap.

No comments:
Post a Comment