Wednesday, October 19, 2011

For the lack of excitment in my life....

This is just another one of those blogs posts that says "look what I made." So for lack of anything else to post about, you get to see "what I have made!!"

I have been sewing a lot lately, and have been trying some daring things. This is my latest project; it turned out ok, but I definitely need to continue practicing.

3 comments:

  1. They look great, those shoes are harder than they look! I made Emery a pair and one is bigger than the other...haha. I still want to make her a pair for halloween but we'll see...I need more practice on shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I bought you some fabric would you make some shoes for jacob? I love soft soled shoes for learning to walk and Noah wore holes in the bottoms of ours...let me know if you want the practice because I LOVE the ones you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing! I am so impressed Katie! You definitely need to be in charge of our sewing days! I'll do a whole wheat bread day, we need to get Sadi to do a cinnamon roll day, and you do the sewing!

    Thanks again for coming over tonight, it was really great to see you and fun for Kylan and I to get out for just a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete