*Note: This post may be a bit dramatic :)
Today a dear friend died...this friend has kept me company for many hours, led my imagination on exciting adventures, and given me something to look forward to for many months. This friend is the stories of the Ranger's Apprentice.
Books such as these, are truly remarkable. Not only are they clean and wholesome, but they can match any suspense or mystery book in quality and excitement. I have mentioned in previous posts that I absolutely LOVE series. They get me excited and I happily anticipate each new book. However, as much as I love series I hate them too; never have I been so sad as when a beloved series finally ends. It's true, I sulk and mop around for a few days wishing and hoping that they would go on forever but somehow I make it through.
Thank you to my wonderful sister-in-law Angela for recommending these books to me. I think I have passed the addiction on to at least 3 other people :) I now pass it on to you dear reader as a gift that you will thank me for in the years to come.
Good-bye dear friend, you will be missed!!

So, so sad. I feel for you.
ReplyDelete