Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Going back to the 90's

Morgan inherited some roller blades and decided to bring them along with us to California. For our family home evening activity we decided to test them out and see if they were as cool as they were in the 90's. After much wobbling and holding hands like 5 year olds, we finally started slowly making out way down the path.

Remember this picture?

We haven't changed much :)
If Morgan could have found elbow and knee pads he would be wearing them.

Me...I try to not look more like an idiot than I already do with these roller blades


I don't know what you are thinking, but I think this looks like a Napoleon Dynamite shot. 
Morgan insists he looks like Apollo Ohno!

We had a great time reliving the good old 90's. Sadly, it lasted about 5 min. and Morgan's feet were hurting, and I had a big blister :)

1 comment: