Friday, November 4, 2011

More Photography

We live on one of the most beautiful university campuses! Every time I walk around I feel like I'm at some fantastic summer camp. I love the strong smell of the trees here and how secluded from the world Stanford feels.

For the past few weeks I have been able to take more family pictures and I am really enjoying it. I love seeing families come together and show their love for one another as I try to capture it with a camera. Pictures are really worth a thousand words, and I love being able to capture moments for them to remember and cherish.



 
 Aren't these kids so stinkin cute?! I wanted to take them home with me!
 Especially that cute little blue-eyed guy! Adorable!!


 

 
Taking all of these pictures makes me so grateful to be able to experience this beautiful campus and this area of the country. It also makes me grateful for little children who are so innocent and who put their full trust in us to show them the way.

2 comments:

  1. OK. I think the Lundeen's are ready for some family pictures! Your work is really beautiful and I especially love the shots on campus. You're right, it's such a beautiful campus!

    ReplyDelete