Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surprise....

12 comments:

  1. considering how may morning has gone with Haley playing like she is engaged I don't believe a thing anyone tells me or a pic:)....p.s. its a little lumpy! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try there lady. Now we may not believe you when it is real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you baby hungry? That is what I look like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny! Now you guys really need to have one! :)I was so excited for a second! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first glance, I was shocked! Then I didn't believe it. Haha I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure wish it was true. I love new babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay - it's April 5th, and I just saw your post, and my heart just about stopped !!! You are TOO funny !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate you.....my stomach dropped and I just about called you...luckily I looked at your comments first...good one.

    ReplyDelete