This weekend we went to the circus in Washington DC and it was great! Morgan nor I had ever been to a circus before so it was fun to go. We went with our neighbors and their two little kids and it was fun to see how excited they got.
My favorite part was of course the animals. They had dancing and jumping dogs (Too small to get a picture), tigers, horses, and elephants! Here are some of the pictures that I got...
A poodle in a yellow dress dancing!!
There were also the tight rope and other acrobatic tricks that were really cool!

Looks kinda crazy! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that elephants were really there! That is super rad! Glad you guys are having so much fun! Tell Morgan good luck on his new job and good luck with school to you!
ReplyDeleteLooks SO fun! I love elephants, they are my favorite animal. I have always wanted to go to the circus, so I am jealous.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Morgan! That is so awesome!