Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Farewell Sister Rhodes


My beautiful little sister is leaving on her mission today. I am pretty sure I am in denial and will try to call her cell phone today at 3:30 like I do everyday...She truly is an inspiration to me. Not only was she accepted into Weber State's nursing program (she has tried for 3 years to get in) right after she received her call, but her high school sweetheart came home as well. She is giving up both of those things to serve the Lord for 18 months and I am so proud of her. I can't wait to see her again in August 2013...that isn't that far away right :(

If you want to follow her mission adventures in Singapore here is the link to her blog.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to "Sister Rhodes" on her mission. I am so excited for her.

    Also, I just wanted to let you know that I think your little emoticon "C" is cool. It popped up on my blog list and I had to come over here and let you know that i'm really impressed. I personalized my website so that it's not the blogger logo - but haven't gotten around to my blog. I love the C! I might have to get on that and make a "P" for us or something. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie. Talesha spoke so well on Sunday. Made me cry, but then I cry easily. She will be an awesome missionary. I didn't know she got accepted ! The sacrifice will be worth it. Tell me how to make me an "R" for "MY" blog :)
    Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since everyone seems to be impressed by the C emoticon I have to let you know who the credit really goes to. Morgan said "Katie come look at this cool thing I just did..." I went and looked and it wouldn't show up so he will be really excited that people can see it :)

    ReplyDelete