Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Exploring San Francisco

This past weekend has been filled with exploring San Fran. On Saturday we went with a group of friends to the Farmers Market at Pier 1. We got to try lots of samples of nuts, fruit, meat, chocolate and cheese. Morgan bought a small carton of fresh apple juice and was in heaven the whole time :) I tried some flavored honey (pina colada and apple) which was very interesting but pretty good.



We also went to see the big seals near Pier 39, I guess it was their birthday! It is pretty incredible that something so fat can jump out of the water and onto the floating docks. It was very entertaining to watch!


We had lots of fun just walking, talking and exploring with friends all the interesting things in San Francisco!

On Monday, Morgan and I drove up Hwy 1 along the coast from Half Moon Bay to SF. The coast here is so beautiful! There were huge waves which meant lots of surfers, so that was fun to watch for a little bit.





Pictures of the Golden Gate bridge using my really wide angle lens.

It always amazes me how many houses are in SF. They are everywhere, I do like all the bright colors though.

1 comment: