We first went to check out Synchronized Swimming. We had never seen this particular event before and were both a little skeptical at how interesting it would be. I am pleased to announce that we enjoyed every moment of the event and will probably be going again in the future.
They were swimming to Pirates of the Caribbean, watch the first 20 sec. its really cool what they do in 12 feet of water!!
We then briefly watched Tennis...I only lasted about 2 minutes and was bored :) Sorry all your tennis lovers out there. The small part we did watch, Stanford was doing very well.
Next was a baseball game! Let me paint you a picture...70 degree weather, sitting on freshly mowed grass that was green and fresh, the smell of popcorn and the sound of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" playing in the background. I loved sitting on the lawn right next to 1st base enjoying the weather and feeling so grateful for the awesome opportunity I have to enjoy this sort of thing 2 minutes from my home.
Stanford playing the Texas Longhorns (possibly our future home state)...we creamed them :)
Nothing better than walking around Stanford's beautiful campus on an incredible spring day seeing so many fun events! Hurray for February weather in CA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment