Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A new mode of transportation

I THINK that Spring is on its way to DC, at least I am really hoping that it is. Warmer weather equals no more bus/metro 5 days a week!! Last year Morgan and I rode our bikes into work a few times a month and it was really great, besides the fact that we were riding 32 miles on mountain bikes (a little tough :). This winter we decided that we wanted to bike into work more and found some road bikes on sale.

 Katie's bike

Morgan's bike

These lovelies are very nice to ride; they are about 20 lbs (I can pick mine up and sling it over my shoulder and carry it up the stairs) and go much faster than the big, bulky mountain bikes. I have been patiently waiting to right my cute little bike, and this month may be the lucky month!!


1 comment: