Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Beginning of the End

After this weekend I will only have ONE class left for my graduate degree. The last year has gone by extremely fast, yet horribly slow. I asked myself the other day if I was sad to finally be done with school....FOREVER....the answering was "Nope, not really." That answer may definately change a year from now when I don't know what to do with my life :) but for now it will be wonderful to be really done with school.

This weekend Morgan is going to Stanford for their Admit Weekend to meet all of his classmates and find us housing! Someday maybe we will both be done with school at the same time :)


2 comments:

  1. If Morgan has any questions or just needs to see friendly faces, give us a call!

    Jeff's number is 208-757-2516.

    You'll really like it here, I promise. You should live on campus. It's not the nicest or cheapest place to live, but it's a built in social life and there a TONS of members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! That's so great you're almost done! And thats great morgy will start soon.

    ReplyDelete