Here are some of the ones that I have come to love and really enjoy; you should definately read/watch them!!
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Ranger's Apprentice
Morgan and I have Netflix through our Wii which allows us to watch thousands of TV shows and movies instantly; this seriously is the best thing since...everything!! We can watch biographies, work-out videos, history channel shows, etc... all for $8.99/month!! Well we found this tv series called Eureka-its about a town of geniuses that are in charge of researching all the worlds greatest discoveries. It really is fabulous and anyone looking for a great, clean tv show, this is the ONE.
Eureka
Biggest Loser
All of these books/shows have entertained my mind for hours and have led me to my land of imagination once again. My heart breaks a little when I watch the last episode or read the last book, but I know that somewhere out there is another book/movie that will fill the void :)
** I'm sorry this is a little dramatic :)





You are crazy! I'm glad reading and watching series relaxes you from school though. Well worth it!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean! I love to read and have been looking for some good new books. (It's always better when they come in a series.)
ReplyDeleteAlso, Eureka is on our Instant Play Queue. I haven't seen any of the episodes yet - but I will have to check them out. I am always looking for a good clean tv show (to watch instantly on netflix of course - love it!)
You have probably already seen it - but we LOVE Psych. Its super funny and very clean. (We also liked Pushing Daisies - if you haven't seen that one either.)
It's true, you do have a wonderful imagination! I am lucky that I got to grow up and play with you so we could have some wonderful, adventurous times together with our imaginations.
ReplyDeleteIf you want another fun, easy read you could try "I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You" by Aly Carter. It is about a girls academy for spies.
ReplyDeleteOh and I am a fan of Psych too.