Tuesday, May 27, 2008

KAYAKS

So I have always wanted kayaks! They are so so fun and you when you are out in the middle of a lake it is so peaceful! So we bought two kayaks! Mine is light blue and Morgan's is green! We took them for a test run yesterday and they were so fun I love them! So if anyone wants to come let me know!! So it was funny! We had to pick them up in SLC and so we took our Cavalier down and in the middle of the Gateway in the pouring ran we tried to put two large kayaks on the car and strap them down! Oh my goodness was it a pain! Well we finally got them on after a few weird looks and started north. Well it was still pouring and because we had the straps coming through our door it started dripping water! It was a great ride home to say the least and we felt like the Goofy movie!! hehe But it is exciting. Hope everyone had a great Memorial day!

2 comments:

  1. I have decided I blog a lot. Maybe it's because I find myself so interesting. :) You need to blog more. I look at your blog daily waiting for you to open up and tell me all your inner thoughts and desires and you leave me disappointed. I'll give you an idea on what to blog about, your favorite childhood memory! Ok...GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you make me laugh Katie...I can totally picture you driving down the road....haha you kill me! When does Morgan Leave?? I will come see you!

    ReplyDelete