Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our New Blog

Well Steph got me excited to do this I think hers is really cute! Mine...not so much yet. Well it is already May 1st and it is STILL snowing here in Logan Utah! Two days ago it was 80 degrees and now there is 2 inches of white fluffy snow ;( Finals are finally over and we can relax from another year of school!! What a relief! Morgan and I just bought two new bikes and a bike rack for our car...that is going to be our new hobby this summer.. If it ever stays warm of course. Next weekend we are going to southern Utah to stay in Zions National Park with Steph and Spencer and go hiking and camping down there. We are all really excited and can't wait for the adventure!! Well hopefully the next time I write it will actually be spring weather, who knows....

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Another family blogger, thats exciting. Well keep on writing so I can snoop into your everyday lives. :) (Not like we do enough already)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Katie!! You did it! Hey let me know what color you want your background so i can make it! I would make you a cute header but I don't have photoshop...yet...but when i do! I will make you one! Hope all is well I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara,
    How did you make our friend one so cute? did you do that with photoshop cause i really like that one! Do you have a personal one?

    ReplyDelete