Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WE WON!!

So WE WON the Utah Real Estate Challenge!! Yee haw for us! It was a Utah wide competition where you had to submit a business plan on developing a piece of real estate. We have been working on this since January and our final paper was about 50 pages long!! We then had to give an oral presentation in front of 45 professionals, including bankers, lawyers, etc... There were 36 teams to start out with then it went down to 6 finalist and yea we won! I couldn't believe it and started crying cause we really didn't think we had a chance at winning! We were on KSL channel 5 news and it was sweet so yea we have this giant check for $20,000! Anyway, beside that we went to Zion National Park and had a great time camping! I love our new sleeping bags!! We hiked Angels Landing which I must say was extremely intense and I won't do it again, but it was good to do it once! It was way pretty down there and wished we could have stayed a little longer! Now life is work and heat! I am remembering how much i don't like summer! We kind of skipped spring which i am sad about! 70 degrees is like the perfect temp! Oh well! Hope everyone one that sees this is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty dang exciting. I'm excited for you guys. Congrats smarty pants couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you won $20,000! That is so amazing. Sounds like you guys are skipping the poor newlywed stage. :)

    ReplyDelete