Well summer has finally begun!! However, it is getting a little hot...I want it to be like 70 degrees all the time. Oh well, at least it hasn't snowed in like 5 days that is good! Life is pretty...well slow! I have two jobs, but I need some type of hobby like painting or maybe making cakes! Morgan and I decided to start a workout program, 3 days a week we are going to go on a challenging bike ride, and then 2 days we are going swimming and then the other day either lift weights or run. So that will be fun to do. This thursday we go down to SLC to present our real estate project to the judges to see if we can win $20,000!!! That would be awesome. Well that is about it for now.
Go fight win! If you win remember the agreement we had of you giving me a percentage...I think we agreed on 40%, right? I can't wait to go camping! :)Sorry for freaking you out last night by me pretending to throw my flip flop at you. :) I'm a little psycho like that.
ReplyDeleteYou are a blogger now!!! YEAH!!! Hey call me and let me know about your background! Ok! Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete