Monday, June 9, 2008

Home Alone!

So I am home alone for two weeks, and though the kid on home alone had a great time, I sure am not! Morgan has only been gone for 2 days and I am already wondering what on earth I am going to do. I definitely could never go back to being single again! It is amazing how much you grow to depend on the other person even just for company, someone else in the house! Well anyone and everyone write in your blogs so I have something to pass the time with!

2 comments:

  1. hang in there. :) he'll be home before ya know it. if you ever get bored give me a call. i'm home by 4 everynight and would be happy to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love :) I'm sorry your home alone...i'll come see you! Call me!

    ReplyDelete