Monday, July 18, 2011

How do you say good-bye?

Over the last couple of weeks this question has been constantly going through my mind. How do you say good-bye to the life you have lived for the past 2 years? How do you say good-bye to the friends who have become your family? I still haven't come up with a good answer, and I don't really think there is a good answer. Unfortunately, life is full of changes and I can learn from it and cherish the memories and friendships we have made, or I can be sad; I hope my energy is spend on the first.

 The Riches; our very first friends and neighbors in the area!
I have no idea what we would have done without them!
The Jacksons, our constant companions with nightly game nights and many adventures!
Oh how we will miss them.

The nation's capital where we spend most of our time; what an awesome city!

Change happens, and life moves on, but I am grateful for all of the experiences we have had the last 2 years and look forward to what lies ahead. Washington, DC thank you for all the memories! Palo Alto here we COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment