
The time has finally come! After months of waiting and hours of planning we are beginning our
25 day trip to Europe. I am pretty sure Morgan and I have gone crazy, because a sane person wouldn't be backpacking in Europe for almost a month. Pray for us; we hope we survive this adventure :)
25 day trip to Europe. I am pretty sure Morgan and I have gone crazy, because a sane person wouldn't be backpacking in Europe for almost a month. Pray for us; we hope we survive this adventure :)
Stay tuned to the blog as we will be updating as often as we have Wifi. Here are the countries we plan on visiting:
Sweden
Finland
Russia
Latvia
Poland
Denmark
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
Czech Republic
France
Yup, we are insane!!
Wish us LUCK!
OH! I am SOOO excited for you!!!! :) Have fun, best of luck. Eat lots of chocolate and gelato for me!!
ReplyDelete