Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm DONE!!!!!!

I finished my last test of my graduate education about 1 hour ago and all though it hasn't sunk in yet I am so excited that I am finally DONE! There is no more feeling like I need to do more because I promise I will not be doing a PhD :) It has been a long journey but I am so glad that I made it through all of the "wanting to give-up" times. I COULD NOT have done it without the support and constant motivation of my husband who listened to me complain everyday for the last year and a half. Without him I would not have ever done this; thank you Morgan! To my parents who instilled in me the desire to learn and achieve hard things and to my Grandpa Anderson for being my example and only other Master in the family! This is kind of sounding like a thankamony but I am truly grateful for everyone that believed in me and knew that I could do this.


Hallelujah for NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!!


Thank you to my fabulous friend Kara for making this awesome graduation announcement!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Katie! This is a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, cousin!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Katie!! Definitely a good feeling and what an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I'm glad you like your annoucement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, Katie! I'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my friend!!! What an accomplishment!!! I'm super proud of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete