Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduation and other stuff

I am really behind on this blog. Not a lot has happened except that I am now officially graduated and it feels wonderful and the moving process has begun! We are a little over a month away from moving and we are both getting anxious to get it over with :)

Graduation was great! My family was able to come out and our wonderful friends the Jackson's came and sat through the boring commencement exercises; they are really great!!






We officially move out of our apartment July 8th; it is coming up so fast! I am thinking of all the things that I still need to see and do before leaving. Isn't that always how it is, you never fully appreciate your situation until after its over. I hope that over the next month I can take all of this wonderful experience in and cherish each moment; it has been such a great experience for us! Today we sold our first piece of furniture...our beautiful piano :( I definitely have seller's remorse and will miss being able to play the piano whenever I want. Hopefully someday in the not-to-distant future I will be able to have a piano in my home again. The count down has begun!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck with your move! You guys sound busy, busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete