
So I forgot to post one of our adventures from a couple weeks ago when we went into D.C. So there is a pond (small lake) in from of the Capitol and the sides were frozen but the middle was pure water, not even ice floating on it. Well tons of people were playing on the ice around the edges! It was crazy! I wanted to check it out for myself so I walked out onto the ice and was literally 3 feet away from the water. Here is a picture of Morgan and I on the ice.

See the people playing on the ice!
Also, check out my photography blog at makdesign6.blogspot.com. The other day I took some pictures of our neighbors new baby girl. I had a lot of fun taking them.
Oh! tulips are such happy, springy flowers! Brandon gave me tulips once. Nice photos in your photography blog! Maybe you'll have to come take our pictures!
ReplyDeleteThose tulips are gorgeous! What a fun flower for the middle of winter! And, yeah that is crazy! I would be way scared to be playing on it! But fun :)
ReplyDelete