
I would like to announce that....................................
I GOT A JOB!!! Yeah! I had an interview Tuesday and started working on Wednesday.
I am now a Client Services Director for Carr Workplaces in Washington DC. This is what we do:
"Carr Workplaces provides fully-equipped work environments for independent professionals, home-based workers, road-warriors and rapidly-evolving businesses. Share infrastructure, save resources, elevate your image, and outsource your office."
We have office buildings all around the U.S with the headquarters being on 1701 Pennsylvania Ave, 1 block from the White House. My job entails being an executive assistant to all our clients (75 in the building I am in). Some of our clients include Microsoft Patent Attorneys, Immigration Lawyers, Financial Planners, etc... I am really excited and look forward to gaining more great experience. However, with the job on top of school I have NO time. I get home from work at 6 and do homework until bedtime. I have only worked 3 days and am exhausted. I am really excited for the challenge and look forward to this new adventure.
congratulations! You and Morgan are both so amazing-I am so proud of you! Keep up the hard work but remember to play some too! :)
ReplyDeleteYay Katie! I hope you are liking it. Guess that means no more ichat... :(. But it is totally awesome for you! It sounds like it could be quite interesting.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! you guys are both such over achievers! Don't wear yourselves out, make sure you keep having fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you Katie - you will do well.........you always do!! Keep your chin up !!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Gwen
Yeah congrats! You guys are awesome. When we grow up we want be just like the Cox Family!
ReplyDelete