Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The end of Relaxation or Boredom...

Many of you wonder, due to the frequent blogging, if I have a life. The answer is...No. The past 3 months could possibly be the most boring ones I have ever encountered. I have no job and no money to shop or drive around. If you ask me what I did today or any ther day I probably wouldn't be able to tell you. Days just slip by, slowly I might add, without me accomplishing much of anything.

Well as of January 4, 2010 that will no longer be the case. I have been accepted to Troy University's MBA program and classes start on Monday! Hurray! Life must be pretty lame if I get excited over graduate school huh? I start by taking 2 classes- Managerial Accounting (yuck) and Strategic Marketing Management. I am excited to tackle the next 2 years and be done with my education career forever! I will once again be a TROJAN (my high school mascot as well).

I hope all of you have an exciting New Year's!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good luck with that. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Good luck. It makes me happy that you will once again be a Trojan!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete