The time has finally come to leave this beautiful place. I have lived here for 3 years now and have already decided this is my home! I was born in Logan and I just think its in my blood. We hope to settle back in Cache Valley someday.

We want to thank all of our wonderful friends for everything they have done for us! Games nights, dinner, and Halloween parties have been highlights of my time here with friends.


We want to thank all of our wonderful friends for everything they have done for us! Games nights, dinner, and Halloween parties have been highlights of my time here with friends. Our ward members have been wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a better ward and we are sad to leave all of the great people there!! We wish everyone the best of luck in the future!
Goodbye lovely Logan, until we meet again (hopefully sooner than later).
Everybody here always says that they planned on moving back to Utah, but 15 or so years later, they are still not back and they love it. I hope that we all are not like that... I love Logan too, and miss it. But I guess happiness is not found in where you live, but how you live, right? Good luck with your new adventure!! Have fun!
ReplyDelete