So the first of September we took a LONG trip up to visit Morgan's sisters Janet and Gwen. We drove all the way to Glacier National Park and it was a long drive. But for those who know me, I hate driving and think a long drive is to Morgan or Cokeville :) hehe
- Gwen being creative with the camera...I really like the angle!
On Saturday we all drove to Glacier and went on a hike and drove around the park a little. It was beautiful. We also had a great time just visiting and eating yummy food! Thanks Gwen and Janet for feeding us and letting us stay with you we had a wonderful time! The trip was worth the drive. 
P.S Can you tell that I am really going to LOVE the drive from Logan to Washington DC...?
Did you take that waterfall picture? Looks good!
ReplyDelete