Save = Garder- which is pronounced gar-day
I have decided that the french are just as crazy as the engligh except I know english and so we aren't as crazy as the french!! hehe
We are having fun trying though and hope to return from Paris speaking fluent French (in our dreams right? A couple of weeks ago we went to Mirror Lake with Morgan's sister Penny and her family. Apart from getting snowed on, we went fishing and I got this pic of Justin and the tiniest fish ever! 
It was really cute and had pretty colors, but we let it go so it could grow more for another fisherman.
Also, as you know, we have a new camera so we went to Old Main the other night and got some cool pictures. 
Ahhh.. I miss Logan and USU. It's sort of weird not to be there. I agree with you about French. It doesn't make sense to me at all. It looks sort of like it might make sense, but when you hear people speaking it... that's another story. That would be awesome if you become fluent French speakers. Then you could sing songs to us in Tagalog and French. Preferably at the same time. I think that would be the most important reason to learn French, don't you?
ReplyDeleteThe part about college I miss is going to buy school supplies and my books. I loved that part.
ReplyDelete