Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Little Artist

I am pretty sure Katie is going to yell at me for posting these, but over the past few weeks Katie has turned on her creative side and has become a fancy little photographer! I have included some of her recent work here so everyone can be as proud of her as I am! You're a cutie babe! Good work!


This picture was taken while we were in Las Vegas, then she worked on it a little in Picasa to make it even cooler.



This guy looks like a dang stud... not sure who it is. :-)

This one is of some flowers in a pot in our front yard. No picasa work on this one.




This is the Christus that is sitting on our piano, and its reflection in the piano. Pretty cool!

Anyway, I am excited for Katie to make me a millionaire with her pictures so I don't have to work! Woo-hoo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. nice pics! come visit us and take or family pics for us! :)

    ReplyDelete