
Last night Steph and Spencer and we went and "cleaned the sink" at Angie's Restaurant. You can see the pictures below, but this is pretty much a gallon of ice cream with caramel, chocolate sauce and oreos with TONZ of whipped cream on top. Talk about fat!! We all felt pretty sick once we were done, but you have to finish the whole thing in order to say you "cleaned the sink" and so we did and we got a bumper sticker that said "We Cleaned the Sink at Angie's" It was pretty fun to try but sure not fun afterwards. Morgan wants to make another sticker that says "We worked off the sink at the fieldhouse" That is the school gym up here! So if any of you are in for a challenge try cleaning the sink!!

thanks for inviting me to view your blog guys. And congratulations on getting married.
ReplyDeleteYou missed sending your wedding pictures to us :-)
I have to catch up and read the entire blog and add you on my blog list too.
Do you happen to know couples working in Logan Temple, Bro. Robert and Sister Meri Meyer? They live in Garland and they served as couple missionaries in the Philippines 18 years ago. They were like grandparents to me, and I lost communication with them two years ago when I got married and we moved in Saudi Arabia for dh's work.I'm just wond'ring if maybe someone I know might also know them....
ReplyDeletehaha...gross. :) That was really yummy though. We will have to do it again someday. Love the picture of Morgan sticking his belly out..cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea how bad that picture made me have an Ice Cream craving like no other!!!!! not fair at all :)
ReplyDelete