So because our lives are so uneventful I needed something to put on our blog and I decided to post some movies that we have liked. If anyone has some movies they thought were good please tell us so that we can broaden our movie horizon.
Last night we watched a movie called "Flawless" (2007) with Michael Cain and Demi Moore here is a short preview of it:
On the eve of his retirement, a British janitor (Michael Caine), angry over his company's refusal to pay an insurance claim for his ill wife, persuades an unhappy American executive (Demi Moore) to join him in a jewel heist. The two hatch a daring plan to steal the gems from their employer, the London Diamond Corp. Set in 1960 London, this compelling crime drama directed by Michael Radford is loosely based on actual events
This is one of those intense movies where you grab your spouse every time the person walks around the corner....or Morgan just says that I am ridiculous. But this is a great movie and I really enjoyed! Well if anyone has seen some good movies lately let us know!
Sounds good. I'll give you two of my favorite movies. I love 'Gattaca' and 'The Village.' I think Morgan may have seen one, or both, of these movies with me, but they are always good to watch again. If I think of any others that I love to watch over and over, I'll let you know. Oh, I know, if you want to see a feel-good movie, I like 'Nicolas Nickelby' It is a Charles Dickens book and it was a great movie. I beleive Anne Hathaway is in it, so it is not very old.
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh :) I seriously love you and miss you tons girlie!
ReplyDeleteDumb and Dumberer, Tommy Boy, Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island (I know you say you hate muppets, but I think it's just a phase, soon you will love them as much as Morgan and I do.) Um...what else? Spencer suggests Transformers and James Bond. Oh Indiana Jones is good. Anne of Green Gables, Fiddler on the Roof, Sound of Music, The Cable Guy. :) There's just a few suggestions for ya.
ReplyDelete