Sunday, October 19, 2008

Carving Pumpkins!!


So this fall break was a busy one!! We first went to Cokeville and helped with pouring cement. We got to see Eva, Nathan and Josh which is always fun as Josh is the cutest little boy EVER! While we were there we carved pumpkins and here is a picture of Spencer's (the coolest of all Wolves howling), Steph's (the skull), Morgan's (the witch), and mine was the spider web which took an hour longer than everyone elses cause I am really slow. So I thought they were really good and it was fun to see them lit up.

Next we went to Morgan (were my family lives) and helped put in sod (grass) so that was great to finally have grass there instead of dirt. We also carved pumpkins with my little brother and sister. I did the bat on the far left side, Ryan did the R.I.P headstone one, although he didn't gut or carve his pumpkin! and Holly's was the bat hanging upside down. So we carved a lot of pumpkins and drove a lot of miles this
weekend but it was fun to see everyone! Morgan and I got our costumes but those pictures are for the Halloween post! Stay tuned...









1 comment:

  1. You guys got really good pictures of the pumpkins, I'm going to have to steal some of those, they turned out much better than mine did.

    ReplyDelete