Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party




Sorry on that last one I accidentally hit enter before I had written anything.

Well we had a sweet Halloween party last night with some of my high school friends and their husbands and it was really fun. Here are our costumes...I don't look like an Egyptian princess but oh well... We carved pumpkins AGAIN and made
carmel apples which were delicious! It was a lot of fun. After the party we went to a haunted corn maze with Steph and Spencer and I know they will never go with us again! I was holding onto Spencer's coat while Morgan was hanging onto me cause we were so scared. Needless to say that I didn't make it to the end and we went out the emergency exit cause I was so scared! Now you all know the real me, I am the biggest chicken in the ENTIRE world! There was one part where we were walking a long and a chainsaw man jumped out and it scared me so bad that I ran right into the corn rows (which you aren't supposed to do) and he followed me in there. He finally realized I was purposely breaking the rules but just scared out of my mind so he took his mask off and showed us how to get out! Pathetic I know. Let me share something about Steph though. You see a chainsaw man and then look back and Steph is no where in sight! It was pretty fun, now that I look back on it, but man I will never being going to a haunted corn maze again! Sorry Steph and Spencer!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Alright. No more haunted corn mazes, so instead next time we'll go to a haunted house! Yay! :) I actually enjoyed going with you guys even though you left us half way through, it was still good times for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great! How much fun. It was great to see you and go out to lunch with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Katie - you need to tell me what Sara and her hubby were supposed to be?????

    -Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I've been waiting to see your costumes ever since I talked to Morgan on the phone. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the costumes!!!! You guys are funny!!

    ReplyDelete