Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 Month Anniversary




Totally forgot to post this.... but Saturday was our 6 month anniversary! It has gone by so fast I can't believe it. However, it does feel like we have been married for longer than that, probably because we dated for so long before we got married. We took some pictures are the Logan cemetery which was really pretty. Then Morgan got me a jacket that I had been wanting and we went to dinner. So it was a fun day! Then we decided to eat our cake instead of keeping it in the freezer for another 6 months and we tasted it and it was not very good...so Morgan decided to reenact the whole wedding day eating the cake thing and before I knew what was happening the cake was in my face! He looks like he is going to kill me, but he would NEVER do that! hehe Really cool :( But I got him back




No comments:

Post a Comment