Tuesday, July 29, 2014

June

June was a fun month for us. Ethan started off the month by getting REALLY excited to walk using him walker. We spent hours walking all over the house. 


 Morgan also celebrated his first Father's Day! He and Ethan finally got to wear the matching ties that the Stokes family gave us for Christmas. Ethan really loves his dad and when he is home usually prefers him over me, but I won't complain! 

 If he is feeling independent and curious I can usually find Ethan in a cupboard taking everything out :)


 We prepared to have our kitchen cabinets painted which included emptying the kitchen. Wow, I already forgot how much stuff we had. Ethan of course was VERY helpful and rode in the laundry basket while we transported kitchen items to the office. 


While the kitchen was being worked on, Ethan and I headed to UT for a week. We went golfing with Ryan and my dad and E had lots of fun riding in the cart and chasing the balls on the greens. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the beauty of my home town again!



Although Grandma and Grandpa didn't have a walker at their house, that didn't stop Ethan from walking. The stool on the smooth hardwood floor worked just as well!



E really loved his time with Obi the dog. His favorite part was taking Obi for walks in his car. Ethan insisted on holding the dog leash every time and he never let go. It was really adorable!


June ended with a big Cox family reunion in Mesquite, NV where Ethan enjoyed LOTS of cousin time. It was so fun to have other kids around and Ethan loved all the attention most of the time. 



I planned a surprise birthday party (adults only) for Morgan's 30th birthday. 


He doesn't like surprises thus the below face, but it was fun to be with everyone. 

Like I said, Ethan LOVES his dad. When Morgan comes home from work Ethan can't stop smiling and wants to be held by his dad the entire night before bed. So glad that Morgan has been able to make it home before E goes to bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment