Morgan and I couldn't have been given a more perfect baby. He is healthy and smart, cute and happy, and just an all around great boy. He has really started learning alot in the last couple months and its so fun to see him learn something and get excited about it. He says dada and ah-oh. He LOVES airplanes and is really into pointing at everything and examining it more closely. He took his first steps a few days ago and is really proud of himself when he walks. I am so grateful for this sweet boy who has brought so much joy and happiness into my life.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Ethan!
This month I have been thinking back to my life one year ago, can you believe that an entire year has gone by!? WOW its incredible how fast it went. One year ago I had a week old baby and honestly wondering if I would ever make it through. Now looking back I realize how much I have learned in this last year. I have learned more about empathy, patience, unconditional love, long-suffering, and humility. I have glimpsed the love that Heavenly Father must feel for all of us as His children. I have experienced the joy of motherhood that some people never get to experience. As I hold my sweet baby boy at night, I thank Heavenly Father for all the hard times that I went through this past year, because they made me more able to appreciate the sweet moments.
Morgan and I couldn't have been given a more perfect baby. He is healthy and smart, cute and happy, and just an all around great boy. He has really started learning alot in the last couple months and its so fun to see him learn something and get excited about it. He says dada and ah-oh. He LOVES airplanes and is really into pointing at everything and examining it more closely. He took his first steps a few days ago and is really proud of himself when he walks. I am so grateful for this sweet boy who has brought so much joy and happiness into my life.
Morgan and I couldn't have been given a more perfect baby. He is healthy and smart, cute and happy, and just an all around great boy. He has really started learning alot in the last couple months and its so fun to see him learn something and get excited about it. He says dada and ah-oh. He LOVES airplanes and is really into pointing at everything and examining it more closely. He took his first steps a few days ago and is really proud of himself when he walks. I am so grateful for this sweet boy who has brought so much joy and happiness into my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment