Sunday, June 15, 2014

May

One of the problems with waiting too long to post is that I completely forget what we did during May.

We spent the first part of the month again in Utah for Holly's farewell. Holly kindly flew out to Dallas sat in the airport for an hour and then flew back with Ethan and I; what a great sister. Holly left on her mission on the 14th to serve in Tucson, AZ, we will really miss her.




While in Utah, Ethan really enjoyed going on walks with Grandpa and the dog in his new car. He loves to be outside and he REALLY loves dogs.






Besides going to UT, we enjoyed the surprisingly pleasant weather in TX. Ethan went on his first bike ride. It took a couple times for his to get use to the helmet and stopping trying to take it off but now he really enjoys looking around at all the sights.



We've spent the afternoons watching the washer and dryer spin. Seriously, he can watch these for hours, sometimes when I need a quick babysitter to unload the dishwasher, I throw in a load of laundry :)


We've been creative with the jumperoo and made it into a backyard swing,


We've explored every cupboard and every thing in the cupboards,


Ate leaves...
 Tasted rocks...
 Stared people down at Target....

The fun never ends around here people!

On the 23rd of May, my baby boy turned 10 months old. Sometimes I feel like its been a long 10 months and other times I can't believe that my tiny 5 lb baby is now this smiley, handsome, fun little boy who I couldn't love anymore.



3 comments:

  1. UGH! Ethan is SO CUTE!!! I cannot even handle it! I also cannot believe it's been 10 months already- calm down, time!! I love that you guys get to spend so much time in Utah! Maybe we can meet up there next time:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl - I loved the update! Ethan is adorable!!! That is so fun that you have been able to see family so often. You all look alike - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Heather. Just wanted to say that Ethan is so cute!

    ReplyDelete