Wednesday, March 13, 2013
It's a....
When the ultrasound tech told us, Morgan said "are you sure, could that be the umbilical cord?" :)
Needless to say, we did get a second opinion from the Dr. and it was confirmed a BOY!
From the very beginning Morgan has always been sure that his first child would be a girl and I guess deep down I always did too. I had all the bows picked out that I was going to make, dress patterns, etc...but those will have to wait a few more years.We are still getting used to the idea that its really a boy although most everyone guessed right except my mom and sister :) I feel like knowing this little person's gender makes things a little more real; I am going to have a son. WOW, that is weird!
Now on to the next 4.5 months of getting really fat and preparing ourselves to be parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH my! So exciting. I saw you pinning all sorts of boy nursery ideas and I was like "did I miss something?" so I popped on over and sure enough, you had posted about him being a boy. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI've really enjoyed having my boy first. It also helped me make smarter gender neutral choices on big ticket items that I'm not sure I would have made if I'd had a girl first :)
ReplyDelete