Saturday, March 23, 2013

Evolution of the Bump



 

To be honest I have always been really worried about what would happen to my body when I got pregnant. Before pregnancy I have always felt I was chubbier than I would like to be plus the fact that I am short really worried me about how I would look pregnant. Up until 20 weeks I felt like my weight/look wasn't too bad for how far along I was, however I feel like in the last week I have really popped out and I am starting to feel big! It started with the pants not fitting even while standing up and looking at myself in the mirror was terrifying. I went through and still am going through a mini identity crisis and told Morgan I HAD to go shopping for new pants. I went to Motherhood Maternity and spent way too long shopping, but found some great capris that I am happy with. I am still trying to cope with the fact that I am not going to look that great for the next few months, but its not because I am eating tons of cookies, its because I have a little baby growing inside!

5 comments:

  1. I love photos like this! And seriously, don't worry about what you look like because when you are pregnant you get a free pass. Besides you look super good. Really ... I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to a great maternity store and get yourself one pair of pants that you adore, no matter how much they cost. When I was pregnant with Penelope, I went to Gap maternity and paid $70 (which I thought was a crazy amount to spend on jeans that I would only wear when pregnant) but I wore them my whole pregnancy and for my other pregnancies as well. They are a demi panel and I could wear them my whole pregnancy. I bought other jeans at other places and I really don't like wearing them because they just don't fit like my Gap ones. So splurge a little. You'll be happy you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you look great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure I'm jealous how cute you look...

    ReplyDelete