Sunday, July 22, 2012

Crazy July

Our summer has been extremely crazy. Already this month I have flown from Salt Lake to DC and back and Salt Lake to Miami and back; next week I am flying to Dallas. However, my frequent flying can't hold a candle to my poor husbands. I think he will reach 25,000 air miles this week! That is A LOT of time on a plane :)

For some reason, I haven't been as picture crazy as I usually am, resulting in very few pictures to document all of the exciting things we have been doing.

Here are a few.

The middle of July Morgan's company had a weekend retreat in Key Biscayne, FL for all the summer interns in North and South America.  The was the beautiful view from our room!

 We went snorkeling and sailing and these were the houses that we saw along the coast!! They were awesome!
One night we went to dinner that was held in a private parking garage! This was the view.
Here is the fancy parking garage looking over Miami Beach.
The people that own the garage have a house on top!
On my way to the pool I almost stepped on one of these giant lizards! YIKES!

This weekend Morgan flew into SLC for the weekend and we headed up to Cokeville for his 10 year high school reunion and the 24th of July festivities in Cokeville. Elder Perry has been going to this parade for years and this is going to be his last year...I was sad. 

As we were driving back to UT I couldn't help but think how beautiful this sight was. Although Wyoming is pretty plain, it definitely has a beauty of its own!
We stopped in Randolph, UT to see President Woodruff's home.

This is Randolph's centennial sign and the best part about it is that in 100 years time, the town has grown by only 16 people!! I laughed about that for a long time :)


We went mini golfing at Cherry Hill with Holly and Ryan. It was PERFECT weather and they have a really fun course with lots of unique holes! I forgot how much I loved mini golfing!

Only in Utah can you go mini golfing and find this on top of the castle at Hole #1
The angel Moroni!! HAHAHAHAH


Stay tuned for the last post of July. We are going to a honkie tonk in Fort Worth, TX and dressing up in boots, hats and the works. Morgan is especially proud to represent Wyoming as a "true" cowboy :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome month. You guys are quite the travelers!

    ReplyDelete