I was looking through all of our pictures and couldn't find any of us that were "patriotic" except for our wedding :) It was fun to look back 4 years ago on that exciting day and realize all of the places that we have been and all the things we have done in that short amount of time.
Exactly 1 year ago this week, we left our home of almost two years in the Washington DC area. Ironically we are back again! Staying in a hotel right across from the Treasury. What a great time to be in the Nation's Capital!
We have been able to see wonderful friends again and its fun to be back in the city on "vacation."
Happy 4th of July everyone!!!


That sounds like so much fun! We were able to spend the 4th of July in D.C. last year and it was a lot of fun! I love your wedding picture....you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie, I was wondering if you could invite me again to view your blog, but with my new email address. sarahagedge@gmail.com. You can delete the other. Thanks!
ReplyDelete