We haven't had access to internet until now and I don't have much time so I will share a few pictures from some of the places we have been to and the rest will come later.
Today is our 13th day in Europe! I can't believe how fast it has gone by!
Below are two pictures from St. Petersburg, Russia. Morgan and Rory loved these Soviet Union fur hats and made us all take a picture in them. Weird :)
When you think of St. Petersburg this is probably what comes to mind; the Church on Spilled Blood. Interesting name, but the building was built over the exact spot that Tsar Alexander was killed. If you think the outside is amazing, just wait for the pictures of the inside; they are INCREDIBLE!!
Our first night backpacking was in Copenhagen, Denmark. Many stories about this interesting city to come later, but this is the royal palace and it was very grand!
I really don't like this picture of me, but Morgan insisted that this was the best one of the background. Pictures can't do justice to this incredible site in Interlaken. The water is really that color if not more aqua; I love it!
The title to this post is significant as I started to sing that one day as we were walking around somewhere and Morgan thought it was really fitting and funny. We have been homeless for a month now and I am hoping to find my "home" sometime soon :) Until I can post again...12 more days of walking, oooing and awwing and we will be back in the land that speaks ENGLISH (thank heavens :)
So much Fun!!!!!
ReplyDelete