April is a month that I always look forward too. Of course my birthday makes it a fabulous month, but it also starts a new year of marriage with my wonderful husband. Its hard to believe that 3 years ago I was readily anticipating our wedding day; looking back, the last 3 years have been some of the best of my life! I never really knew or fully comprehended the meaning of true love until I was married. My spouse has become a part of me, almost like the air that I breath. I can't imagine life without him or how my love for him could get stronger.
Here's to 3 years with my best friend! I love you Morgan!!


congrats you guys! you are awesome together!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture where you are giving Morgan a bend kiss (How else would you describe it...?) It is so funny! Congrats on 3 years!
ReplyDeleteYou are cute, babe! It has indeed been a wonderful three years. Looking forward to an infinite number more!
ReplyDeleteI love your wedding pictures. So cute!
ReplyDeleteand it keeps getting better every year!! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete