Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


We celebrated New Year's this year just like last year and with the same awesome friends. We had a great night of lots of yummy food, lots of games, and lots of laughing. Last year we did this same crazy picture and we just had to do it again. I LOVE IT!! Good memories! I am sad to realize that this is our last year in Virginia and I am going to be so sad to leave. We have had amazing experiences here and have made incredible, life-long friends. I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who knows where we need to be at certain times in our life; I am grateful for Him sending us here.

Hope all of you have a wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Fun!! SOOO glad we were able to see you over Christmas!Oh how I have missed you! Love you girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete