Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

This Christmas Morgan and I went to Utah and Wyoming! We had a great time visiting friends and family and eating lots of delicious food. When we got to Utah my family hadn't taken their Christmas picture yet so we joined in on the silliness! I was really bad about Christmas cards this year so please forgive me and know that we are thinking of all of you this Christmas season.

2011 is going to be a big year for us; Morgan will be starting at Stanford University in September so we will be moving to CA the end of August. I will graduate in May with my MBA from Troy University and am looking forward to being done with school. We are planning on a European trip this summer also and other small trips before school starts. Stay tuned to this blog- it's going to be an exciting time.

We wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! 2011 is going to be a blast! Glad I get to spend it with you, babe!

    ReplyDelete