We had a great Valentines Day this year. We made a yummy dinner on Saturday night with pink mashed potatoes ;) Then my wonderful husband surprised me with a beautiful pearl necklace and then we made homemade mint oreo shakes!

Morgan is always so thoughtful and there are no words to express how much I love him! It is interesting how your spouse becomes as essential to you as the air you breath. What would I do without him? I found a cute little quote that I felt went well with Valentine's Day:
"A thousand hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you!" and that is true! I love you Morgan and feel so honored to be your wife!
Last year Morgan wrote me a beautiful poem for Valentine's Day and I wanted to share it.
I’ve often wondered “where is heaven?” and “who will I find there?”
I‘ve also wondered what I’ll eat, and what I’ll have to wear.
I’ve dreamed of hallways draped with silks, and pillars made of gold,
Of lofty castles, rolling hills, and friends both young and old.
Though thoughts of heaven often come, they rarely are the same,
At times my heavenly life seems dull; sometimes it’s full of fame.
One thing never changes though, my constant shining star,
The queen with whom I choose to stand, is never very far.
It makes me feel both warmth and joy to think of heaven’s scene,
Of spending all eternity with my chosen queen.
These thoughts of heaven teach me this, a new eternal view:
Heaven’s not a far off place, heaven is with you!
Hope all of you had a very happy Valentine's Day!
Cute...
ReplyDeleteGlad you two had a good Valentines day!
Awww. I love the poem. Isn't it fun to have a Valentine?
ReplyDeleteI popped back in to see if you had updated yet, and decided to leave another comment. Last time I didn't mention how much I loved your pink mashed potatoes. David loves anything made with/out of potatoes... but I don't know how he would feel if I colored them pink. I will have to try it out and see what he does. Maybe for St. Patricks day I will turn them green. Haha. I'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteo cute...I love the poems you get...remember how jealous derek got when we all were listening to your poem from morgan before we all were married :) I'm glad you guys had a great day!!!
ReplyDelete