Saturday, July 11, 2009

Don't Too Crazy!

This is Morgan. That may come as a shock to each of you considering I never write on the blog, this is Katie's thing. However, I couldn't resist sharing something that gave me quite a chuckle. On the 4th of July, Katie and I helped her sister with a fish pond at the city of Morgan celebration. As I was helping hand out the toys, I came across this one. I thought it was absolutely hilarious at the time, and have laughed about it many times since.


Thanks to this toy my new moto is "Don't too crazy." I like it so much I plan to have it etched on my tombstone. Luckily, the fun doesn't stop there. The backside of the toy is just as exciting, see below.

The instructions for use are pretty helpful, read them closely. I found the WARINING especially valuable: "keep the unit away from the children under the age of 3 years old and waterproof." In my opinion waterproof children are a menace to society and should be avoided completely, but in no case should you ever give one a 7 color flash bracelet... it could be dangerous.

8 comments:

  1. Ah, the classic translation errors. I would laugh at them all the time in Argentina. There were quite a few good ones, but two especially stick in my mind: #2) hamburgers titled Barfy Burgers, and #1) a bear that was supposedly rapping, but on the package it said Raper Bear. I would think that these companies could afford to email their packages to someone in America to proofread for them. Hey, maybe I could start a business charge $50-100 per package and make the big bucks.
    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like waterproof children either, so I totally agree!!!! That is so funny...O ps...boobs and matt and us were trying to plan a Salt Lake temple trip. I know it's far for you guys, but we wanted to do a live session thats why we chose there, possibly for this friday...would you like to come..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan- I loved the post! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.
    Katie- Dinner sounds great! David and I are free most evenings (Our evenings are full of David studying for the GMAT and me trying to keep myself entertained.) Give me a call and we will set something up. David is really excited. (He posted a reply on our blog, in case you didn't get it.)

    Hope things are going well for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite the label! Haha and what a great motto to have :) I'm glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Morgan, I was just laughing so loud right now that Aaron had to tell me to be quiet so I didn't wake the girls. I am so glad you posted that. Does it say where it was made? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That made my whole day!! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks! Love ya and hang in there!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really made me laugh.
    Proves one thing, it's dark if you're in the side of the opposition.

    Few days ago, we thought we will be adopting some kids here in KSA. So I e-mailed someone, who I thought was the guardian of the kids. These are "pure breed kids" being put for adoption http://jbsolis.blogspot.com/2009/07/pure-breed-kids-for-adoption-haha.html
    my husband posted it in his blog.
    "Don't too crazy" when you read it. haha.

    Hope both of you are doing well there.

    ReplyDelete