
Ever since I saw the movie "The Italian Job" I always call these the bug helicopters cause they look like they have big bug eyes. I really like this kind because there is nothing blocking your view in front. We had such a fun time, and hope to do it again sometime!!When we got home my family had made a cute little sign and cupcakes (Morgan's very favorite dessert!!) We had a great day...Happy Birthday Morgan! I love you!
Happy Birthday Morgan! Wish I could have brought you a pack of frozen ding dongs and a pack of fireworks for your birthday. We will have to have some ding dongs when I am in town, for memories sake. Amazing that you got to ride in a helicopter. What a great gift Katie!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds really fun! Happy Birthday to Morgan! Hope you guys are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Morgan! That's awesome you went on a helicopter ride! That would be so fun! Oh and by the way my friend that worked in the Teton's name is Jodi Knight. She worked in the deli at some grocery store if I remember right the first year and I'm not sure what she did the second year.
ReplyDelete